Remote Expert Assistance on LEDS
Conmecting members with world-class experts and peers on low emission development
The no-cost Remote Expert Assistance on LEDS (REAL) service is available to government representatives and technical institutes assisting them in advancing climate resilient low emission development and achieving mitigation commitments.
♦ Our services
The LEDS LAC REAL service can help you with:
- Assessment and review of climate change policy instruments
- Design of a Energy Efficiency and Emission Reduction Program in the freight transport sector.
- Virtual exchanges with experts from the region for advice on low carbon and climate resilient development strategies.
- Support for capacity building of the authorities for emissions inventories and BUR.
- Be a member of the LEDS LAC. If you are not a member yet, you can register here.
- Be a national or subnational government organization, or your inquiry is on behalf of a government organization.
1. Request: Send your request for assistance in LEDS to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Scoping Call: LEDS LAC Secretariat will make a preliminary selection of an expert according to your request and then contact you to have a scoping call with the expert to clarify the scope of the REAL.
3. Agreement of the REAL: Once the scope, deliverables and timeline of the REAL are defined, the agreement of the service will be reflected on a TOR.
4. Start the work and follow up!